Welcome

Welcome to Weekly Bite!

Hi, I'm Estela. I'm a Registered Dietitian & stay-at-home mom living in Southern California. Weekly Bite is a lifestyle blog centered around food, life, & mommyhood. I hope you enjoy my recipes & adventures! Thanks for stopping by!

Print This Post Print This Post

7 Things I Love…

By , June 15, 2011 11:12 am

The Weekly Bite familia has been very busy… but our house is slowly starting to feel like a home. Our new house is a lot bigger than our last one so it’s rather empty right now, but hopefully a year from now we’ll have a home filled with stuff we love :) So far we love it! We miss our old house dearly, but with our expanding family, we needed more space. I’ll be back soon with some progress pics of the house.

Here’s another round of 7 Things I love…. Enjoy :)

Chocolate Coca Cola Cake

Mmmmmm! If this doesn’t scream pregnancy craving I don’t know what does. It’s like Texas Sheet Cake but with coca cola. I’ll be making this over the weekend :)

Bird & Flower’s Onesie

Love how cute these are! I want to order tons of them for baby girl #2.

Watermelon Frosty

When I spotted this drink, first thing that popped in my head was how awesome it would taste with booze in it. Since my body is currently serving as a baby incubator, I’ll be drinking virgins. I’m sure they’ll be just as good… right? ;)

Statement of the Art Necklace

Gorgeous!!!

Refrigerator Snack Station

I love this idea!! Not just for kid’s, but for the whole family. Such a great & easy way to encourage healthy snacking :)

Strawberry Ice Box Cake

I’m making this over the summer. Nobody can stop me.

Elmo Lens Friend

This is a must have for all parents. Genius!

13 Responses to “7 Things I Love…”

1. I love all these things you love, too!

2. I need that strawberry snack cake in my life! I’m totally making that one soon!

3. Amanda says:

you are so adorable!

4. Sarah says:

I love, love, LOVE that onesie (and the snack station). I keep hearing predictions that I’m having a girl; if “everyone” is right, I may need to splurge and buy it. I really want to buy Tiny Toms, too, but I know my baby will grow out of them WAY too quickly.

5. Marci says:

you have been finding the cutest stuff!

6. I’m loving it all…the onsie, the snack station, the Elmo lens cover, and of course the cakes! Great finds.

7. Maggie says:

I thought the snack station was absolutely great for young children will pass it on to new mothers thanks maggie

8. I can’t wait to see all of the adorable baby clothes for baby #2. :)
    I’m also loving that refrigerator snack station!

9. Amanda says:

I love your list! I definitely want to know more about the snack station.

10. Snack station is a great idea!

When I saw that icebox cake in The Kitchn, I was definitely inspired to whip one up ASAP! I made mango ice ox cake :) http://www.confessionsofachocoholic.com/dessert/mango-memories

11. Tiffany says:

I love your list! I especially like the Elmo lens friend. I could totally use one of those, my younger daughter is impossible to photograph!

12. Good gracious. That Chocolate Coca Cola Cake looks unbelievable. I must make this immediately!

13. I LOVE the snack station! What a great idea for the whole family to keep a few healthy options around. I think its also a wonderful idea for keeping snacks organized at work. I can just see my favorite snacks in there right now – grapes, cheese cubes, pretzels, and a couple Kellogg’s FiberPlus(R) bars ready to go. Yum! Thanks for sharing.

• Weekly SauceSaucy Tips at Your Request
  • Lady CleverSensible, Smart & Chic
  • Weekly GravyNew Digital Mag for Men
  • The Health CastSuperb Advice. Healthy Results.
  • Top Coupons TodayTrusted Offers, Totally Free
  • PlaydateShare, Learn, Create
  • Weekly GrapeIn Vino Veritas
  • Weekly BiteFood. Life. & Mommyhood.
  • From Fries to FitA Journey to a Healthy and Balanced Life
  • Weekly MDTop Advice - Peak Results
  • Lady LivelyRefreshing Advice. Exceptional Results.