Weekly Bite started in 2009 when I was pregnant with my first baby with the hopes to share unique stories, recipes, and experiences as a dietitian and new mom. I am a Registered Dietitian, Recipe Developer, Spokesperson, Kiddie Lunch Maker, Mommy, Wife, and Lover of Food! Weekly Bite is a lifestyle blog focusing on food, life, and mommy-hood. I live my the motto “Eat when you’re hungry & Eat real food”.
This site is my creative outlet. I love being able to share my thoughts on food and mommy-hood with you. I have two lovely daughters, an energetic three-year-old full a character, and a five-year-old who tells me everyday should be spent dancing. Feeding a toddler can often be challenging. My hope is to help along the way. Weekly Bite is where I get to express all the ideas that swirl in my head, whether it be how to feed your kid on the go, creating a fun lunch, to creating a decent, nutritious, quick meal that your entire family will enjoy. It is my hope that you will find creative ways to feed your family.
Want to say hello? Don’t be shy! You can email me at eschnelle (at) gmail (dot) com.
If you have questions on sponsored posts or giveaways, please email me for more information. I am happy to consider them if the products are consistent with those I frequently feature and if they fit within the content and feel of Weekly Bite
More from Weekly Bite
I am so excited to be the Official Dietitian for Produce for Kid’s. Produce for Kid’s is dedicated to educating families on the benefits of healthy eating, providing simple meal solutions and raising money for children’s non-profit organizations. You can learn about Produce For Kid’s here.
Natural Baby Magazine: Finger Foods for Toddlers
- The Fresh20 – 6 Easy After School Snacks
- Huffington Post: Nutritionist Healthiest Snack Picks for Kid’s
- Huffington Post: Nutritionist Mom’s Reveal What’s in Their Kid’s Lunch Box
- Shape Magazine: 12 Pasta Recipes Under 500 Calories
- Easy Home Meals: Li Hing Mango Coconut Smoothie
- SheKnows: An Expert Weights In About Frozen Foods
- Together Counts: Spicing Up The Dinner Routine
- Together Counts: A little Bit of Everything
- Together Counts: Meal Planning Basics, Setting The Stage For Success
- Together Counts: Celebrating National Frozen Foods Month
- Together Counts: What Energy Balance Means For A Family
- Dairy Council Of California: How to Eat Mindfully
- Produce For Kid’s: Healthy Family New Years Resolutions
- Produce For Kid’s: Tips For A Heart Healthy Valentines Day
- Love to Know: Diet Thought For Overweight Kid’s
- 10 Tasty Travel Snacks for Summer
- Interview with Pasta Fits
- Tips for Planning a Perfectly Healthy Summer Picnic
Estela is a Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist. She has a Masters in Nutrition Science from Texas Women’s University and has practiced in San Diego, California, Virginia, and Washington D.C. . She was formerly the Director of Clinical Nutrition at Georgetown University Medical Center and formerly the Director of Clinical Nutrition at Sibley Hospital. She is s full-time Work from Home Mom, as well as the the editor of “The Weekly Bite”