7 Reasons Why I Have No Post Today…
- I have a million loads of laundry that are haunting me.
- I haven’t unloaded the dishwasher in 7 days. (Think I need to rewash that load)
- I have a toddler that starts crying when I open my laptop.
- I’m pregnant and have hormones flooding my body from head to toe (I realize I can only use that one so many times 😉 )
- Our house goes on the market in a week and a half and to say I’m a little stressed is an understatement.
- Am I allowed to use the pregnant thing again?
- M wants her mommy, not her mommy + laptop.
What does all this mean?
I’m unplugging to catch up on life.
See you mañana 🙂
<meta name="demand-studios-blog-verify" content="B8HmJdTNefZOz4YqL3JX1dlE"/>
Just one of those reasons would have been enough!
Also, I am officially starting your no-diet series today, so personally, I’ll have enough of your posts to catch up on while you’re gone. 🙂
Good luck!! You can use the pregnancy as all 7 reasons if you want:-)
LOVE your excuses. Life comes first, my friend!
And I missed the news, but CONGRATS!! So excited for you!
I hope you have a good day today. Definitely take some time with M and relax!
Lady, you deserve to take a day off! No apology or excuse necessary. In fact, I’m taking the day off too (my day job always gets in the way! hee hee). 🙂
…it’s called a mental health day! 🙂
I think you can use the pregnancy thing for all seven. 🙂
I must have missed the news. Congrats!!!! That is so exciting. 🙂
I’m sure pregnancy is a get-out-of-jail-free card, usable in most situations.
Each one of your seven is good enough on its own! Hang in there.
I’d say you’re a bit busy these days! 🙂
Take care of yourself!
I can relate to #3 and #7. 🙂 Hope you have a great day!
I definitely understand #1. I have a hubby and 3 boys that produce mountains of laundry!!
I can completely relate. If I pull my laptop out, my son just wants to watch videos of garbage trucks on you tube.
Do that! Enjoy life…we’ll be here when you’re back! And you can use the pregnant thing as many times as you want!!! 🙂
These are all awesome reasons!! And no, you can’t use the pregnant card too many times 🙂
Good decision! Oh, and those dishes will wait…take-care-a-you!