What We’ve Been Up To…
Hello!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. The past 2.5 weeks have been a complete blur. It has been a very fun, busy, exhausting holiday season for us. Here’s a glimpse of what we’ve been up to.
- Buy & decorate a 10ft Christmas tree (biggest we’ve ever had).
- Make book page ornaments for said tree.
- Make Christmas cookies with M.
- Decorate Christmas cookies with M & her cousin.
- Adults take over decorating cookies because we quickly realized giving two 2-year-olds a can of icing is disastrous.
- Make our first gingerbread house (thank you Trader Joe’s)
- Position “Howie”, M’s elf on the shelf, decorating the gingerbread house.
- Cousin’s mesmerized with the elephants at the zoo.
- Throw a holiday party.
- Make salad for pre-Christmas dinner.
- Make pepperoni chicken parmesan for pre-christmas dinner.
- Put together M’s kitchen the night before christmas
- Play Santa and wrap M’s kitchen
- Continue to play Santa…
- Watch the joy of a little girl playing with her new kitchen.
- LK (who is 5 months old?!!) has her first Christmas 🙂
We are excited for what 2012 has in store for us! Happy New Year!