What’s In My Camera Bag
This is my camera bag. Isn’t it pretty 🙂 I love it! My mom gave it to me last November as early Christmas gift. I’m pretty much obsessed with this bag. I carry my camera with me everywhere I go, and when I don’t need my camera, I use this bag anyway. I love the teal color too!
The bag is padded inside with adjustable velcro sections to hold everything you need. I try to keep this bag as clean as possible, but since I also use this as my everyday bag, randoms tend to sneak in 😉
Here’s a peak of everything inside my bag, except my camera. I was using it to take the pics 🙂
- My momAgenda. Who doesn’t love momAgenda? I’m old fashioned and like to write my daily schedule and appointments on paper. This is one of the best planners out there.
- Tissues. Gotta love cold & flu season.
- Extra Chewing Gum. I ALWAYS have to have gum. Extra is my favorite brand 🙂
- Banana. Because I never know who’s gonna get hungry first, me or M.
- I have a major obsession with Sharpie pens. They’re my favorite. I have them in every color.
- Flower pin. I have know idea what this is doing in my bag.
- 50mm f 1.4 lens. This is my favorite lens to use. Its my go to everyday lens.
- Stila Lip Gloss in Starfruit. I’ve been using Stila for years. I love it.
- Sequins coin purse. This is M’s play purse. Its got an empty box of milk duds in it with a plastic chicken inside.
- My wallet. Never leave home without it (or you might get pulled over half a mile from your house for driving 35 mph in a 25 mph zone and accidentally not have your wallet… I’m just sayin’.)
- Shoulder strap. This came with the camera bag. I always carry it with me just incase I need it.
- Jane Tran bobby pins. These are my favorite bobby pins. They are super cute and super strong. When you use one of these to pin your hair back, it stays. No need to readjust 🙂
I hope you enjoyed peaking inside my camera bag 🙂 Enjoy the rest of your day!