Li Hing Mango Coconut Smoothie + $150 Giveaway
March is National Frozen Food Month and I can think of no better way to celebrate than with a smoothie! We drink a lot smoothies in our house, so keeping my freezer stocked with a variety of frozen fruit is a must. I feel comfortable knowing I am serving my kids fruit that has been picked that the peak of ripeness and packed with vitamins and minerals!
I am also excited to announce that this year marks the 30th Annual National Frozen Food Month. To celebrate, the National Frozen and Refrigerated Foods Association is offering some incredible sweepstakes this month! Also, I am offering a $150 Visa Gift card. To enter my giveaway, leave a comment telling me your favorite way to use frozen foods in cooking. The winner will be drawn on Wednesday, March 27th at 8 a.m central.
For more Real Food To Your Freezer Tips head over to Easy Home meals for some great options!
Additional entries can be earned by doing the following below:
2. Like Easy Home Meals on Facebook
3. Follow Easy Home Meals on Pinterest
4. Check out the ”Farm to Fork” video
5. Like Weekly Bite on Facebook
Other NFRA Sweepstakes include:
Facebook Freezer Giveaway:
– One freezer will be given away each week,this month, on the Easy Home Meals Facebook page (courtesy of Hussmann)
Family Adventure Sweepstakes:
–NFRA is partnering with the DreamWorks film, The Croods, which is released on March 22, for a DreamWorks Experience at Gaylord Hotels Family Adventure Sweepstakes. One grand prize winner will receive a trip for a family of four to one of four Gaylord Hotels resort destinations for a ShrekFeast interactive character meal, a DreamWorks character meet and greet and DreamWorks theme scavenger hunt and $1,000 spending money. Enter as soon as you can on Easy Home Meals.
Li Hing Mango Coconut Smoothie:
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup (more for desired thickness) of low-fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons Li Hing powder (optional) -this powder provides a sweet & sour tangy flavor
Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Add more coconut milk if needed for desired thickness.
Makes two servings.