peak inside my bag
I’ve always wanted to do a post where I dump the entire contents of my bag and you all see my mess. Aside from some loose change and lots of lint, here’s a peak:
- Skip Hop changing pad with a diaper in the middle. (I just realized I have no wipes! Bad mommy!)
- A coin purse my mother-in-law gave me as a gift. I’m pretty sure she got this from Anthropologie (she knows my favorite stores 🙂 )
- My cell phone ( this is always with me no matter what.)
- A necklace that I ordered from QVC just after M was born. I’m pretty sure its from Tori Spelling’s jewelry line (don’t judge, I was hormonal when I purchased this and I still think its cute)
- My beloved wallet that I purchased for ten dollars at Urban Outfitters.
- My favorite pair of Aviator Sunglasses from Target.
- Sharpie pen’s in teal and hot pink. (Sharpie pens are my favorite)
- Essie nail polish in ‘Mucho Dinero.’ This is my favorite color. I buy a bottle every time I find it.
- Stila lipgloss in ‘Starfruit.’ I’ve used this color for years.
- A notepad.
- Gum. Gum. And more Gum. I can’t live without it 🙂
I also had a baggie of graham crackers for M. But she snatched it up mid-picture.
I hope you enjoyed peaking inside my bag 🙂