peak inside my bag
I’ve always wanted to do a post where I dump the entire contents of my bag and you all see my mess. Aside from some loose change and lots of lint, here’s a peak:
- Skip Hop changing pad with a diaper in the middle. (I just realized I have no wipes! Bad mommy!)
- A coin purse my mother-in-law gave me as a gift. I’m pretty sure she got this from Anthropologie (she knows my favorite stores 🙂 )
- My cell phone ( this is always with me no matter what.)
- A necklace that I ordered from QVC just after M was born. I’m pretty sure its from Tori Spelling’s jewelry line (don’t judge, I was hormonal when I purchased this and I still think its cute)
- My beloved wallet that I purchased for ten dollars at Urban Outfitters.
- My favorite pair of Aviator Sunglasses from Target.
- Sharpie pen’s in teal and hot pink. (Sharpie pens are my favorite)
- Essie nail polish in ‘Mucho Dinero.’ This is my favorite color. I buy a bottle every time I find it.
- Stila lipgloss in ‘Starfruit.’ I’ve used this color for years.
- A notepad.
- Gum. Gum. And more Gum. I can’t live without it 🙂
I also had a baggie of graham crackers for M. But she snatched it up mid-picture.
I hope you enjoyed peaking inside my bag 🙂
On No. 11: Although I strive to stay away from artificial sweetener, aren’t the Dessert Delights from Extra just… well, delightful? My favorite is the Mint Chocolate Chip. In fact, I’m having it for “lunch dessert” right now.
Sadly, I now have snacks in my bag for me! I must have gum too!
that bag is gorgeous!
Yes! I love the Extra Mint Chocolate Chip! It tastes just like it!!
Cute bag! I love that M snatched the crackers. 🙂
I love the snatching picture. Such a real life image of motherhood.
i luv you bag…..and the your stuff 🙂
ha ha that second picture is too cute! And I love your wallet, it’s gorgeous!
I love your bag, I feel like I’ve seen it somewhere before but I can’t remember now! It’s gorgeous.
I am suddenly seeing Tory Spelling in a whole new light…
My bag is always filled with random things. And tons of emergency snacks!
everything in your bag is so colorful and pretty!
That is a cute post idea, that kid is fast. Love that little coin purse. Anthro. is one of my faves too!
Love the sneak peak into your bag (aka your life – right?) 😉
I love this 🙂 I forget what magazine does this at the end of every issue, but I oddly am fascinated by what other people put in their purse. I have an aunt who carries a hair dryer and curling iron around… no lie.