I’m not gonna lie… the weather here sucks 🙁
Its 65 degrees, super windy, and its been raining constantly. To make matters worse… its not gonna clear up until I leave 🙁
Oh well. On the bright side… I am on vacation, I’m not at home, and I can do whatever I want 🙂
Tim and I had lunch yesterday at Skinny’s Fat Sandwiches. Its a fun little sandwich shop right across the way from our B&B.
I loved their huge chalkboard menu wall! So cute!
I had the veggie & hummus wrap…
It was the best hummus wrap I’ve ever had!! They make the red pepper hummus fresh in the store. It has chunks of chickpeas in it too! It also had summer squash, zucchini, romaine, and pickles! It was mighty tasty 🙂
I couldn’t help but take pics of their ice cream menu! LOVE the descriptions!!! If I wasn’t so full from my wrap I would’ve ordered the Oreo Cookie Nookie!
I wonder if anyone’s ever ordered the “Oink?” I’d just love to see it!!
Being on a Kid-less vacation… there are some things Tim and I have been able to do that we haven’t done since before M was born.
- Go on a 6 mile run together, and feel good that I can still keep up with him 🙂
- Sleep in past 6:30 in the morning. Which for us is sleeping until 8… which feels like we’ve slept till 11.
- Go to dinner at 8pm… then grab cocktails after…
- Go to the movies!!! (This is our own fault… we could easily get a baby sitter to do this.) With the weather being so crummy we ventured out to the local movie theatre and saw “The Kid’s are Alright” with Annette Benning and Julianne Moore. It was a great movie!
- We realize how much we miss our little munchkin 🙁 All we do now is talk about her! We’re at a restaurant and see someone’s kid scream and throw food on the floor and all we do is just look at each other and realize how much we miss M. 🙁 ‘Sigh’ The grass is always greener….
It’s another cold and rainy day here on the Vineyard. Our B&B has no gym (obviously) so I think I might brave the rain and go running. I foresee another movie in our future today. “Eat Pray Love” is playing today so we may go see that…
What do you do when you get rained out on vacation?
I need some suggestions 🙂
Have a great day!