Aaaaaand We’re Out!
- Two visits to the doctor’s office
- Three trips to the pharmacy
- Three nights in a row of less than 3 hours of sleep
- Four empty boxes of kleenex
- One pathetic cranky kid
- One extremely exhausted mommy (that’d be me)
And I’ve finally accepted the fact that M & I are sick 🙁
Before M & I got hit by the sickness funk… I managed to make some Apple Pie Popsicles. We’ve been eating these for every meal… turns out these are perfect when your not feeling so hot.
Here’s how you make them:
- Use three apples to make some cinnamon apples (or just use a cup of applesauce.)
- Put the cinnamon apples in a blender or food processor.
- Add one banana, 1/3 cup greek yogurt, 1 tsp apple pie spice, and honey for added sweetness.
- Pulse away in the food processor.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours, or overnight.
We’re staying in our jammies all day and watching a marathon of Angelina Ballerina.
See you tomorrow 🙂