Graham Cracker Nut Butter Cookies
I have a little bone to pick.
Remember that post I wrote about running with a jogging stroller?
Well… I wanted to go over some rules on what to do when you come across a person with a stroller (jogger or regular)
Here are the rules:
- If you’re mowing the grass and see someone running or walking with a baby or child in a stroller, politely stop the lawn mower and wait for them to pass.
- The same goes if you’re edging, using your leaf blower, or any activity that would cause blades of grass to fly in the face of a baby. Please turn it off and wait for them to pass.
- If you’re driving a car and see someone running or walking with a baby or child in a stroller, if they’re close… wait for them to cross. Do not try to play speed racer and cut off a woman and her baby. That’s not cool.
- If you’re walking on the sidewalk either by yourself or accompanied, and you see someone with a stroller coming your way… please make room on the sidewalk for them. Don’t be rude and force them to go on the street.
- If you see a woman with a baby and stroller struggling to open a door, help her… don’t ignore her and just let the door slam into her and the stroller that contains a baby. Again… not cool.
Those are all the rules I can think of right now… if I come up with more, I’ll be sure to let you know 😉
A couple months back I made these Vegan Nut Butter Cookies.
They were delicious.
Since I have a plethora of graham crackers in my kitchen (don’t know why), I decided to crumble them up and add them in.
I also added some dates… cause why not.
I love the way these turned out. They’re obviously not vegan cause of the graham crackers… but that OK with me 🙂
- 1 cup oats
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- a little over 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup crumbled graham crackers (I left some bigger pieces in)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
Combine all ingredients and use a melon ball scooper or a teaspoon and drop dough onto cookie sheet.
Bake for 11 minutes.
Have a fantastic weekend 🙂 🙂 🙂